180 Solutions is a full-service independent consulting firm that specializes in telecom cost reduction and cost management. We hire experts from within the telecom industry to eliminate the frustration and waste for our business clients across the nation.
We are looking a skilled Telecom Account Manager to that has worked for a major telecom service provider and has an extensive background in managing medium to large national and international accounts.
This is a unique opportunity to take your knowledge of the telecom industry and how providers work and put that directly to use for our business clients.
We provide an outsourced expert management of all of a client’s telecom for all vendors. You are an expert advocate and manager of their telecom services and expenses.
You would be responsible for working on a team and managing the success of our engagements. You will provide a “white-glove” account management services of our clients’ telecommunications across all types of services including but not limited to local, LD, data, VoIP, Wireless, and cloud services.
This position is a hands-on position and is ideal for an individual that has extensive experience in the industry working projects and Account Management but is ready for a change.
- Manage and facilitate moves, adds, changes and trouble shoot service issues.
- Review of telecom invoices for errors and overcharges. Conduct negotiation of contracts and pricing points. Cost reduction and cost avoidance.
- Implementation of approved cost reduction and cost avoidance initiatives.
- Execution and fulfillment of all assigned ticket requests and projects so we are adding value to our engagement with our clients.
- Oversight on ticket escalations for timely resolutions.
- Provide expert consultation and direction to clients looking to make changes to their services.
- Meet ticket time and cost reduction goals for each assigned client.
- Coordinate client account team resources to meet daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance requirements.
- A High Energy and extremely organized individual will be most successful in this position.
This job requires a patient and stable work style and consistency in dealing with some repetitive routine. The job demands a cooperative, agreeable, and sympathetic listener who gets along with others and enjoys being helpful to them. A customer service, team-oriented focus is of utmost importance. The job requires attention to the details of work, handling then with better-than-average accuracy and with careful attention to the quality of the work.