180 Solutions is a full-service independent consulting firm that specializes in telecom cost reduction and cost management. We hire experts from within the telecom industry to eliminate the frustration and waste for our business clients across the nation.
*This position is located in Greenwood IN.
We are looking a skilled Telecom Account Manager to that has worked for a major telecom service provider such as Verizon Wireless, AT&T Wireless, or T-Mobile.
This is a unique opportunity to take your knowledge of the telecom industry and how providers work and put that directly to use for our national business clients.
This position is a hands-on position and is ideal for an individual that has extensive experience in the industry working projects and Account Management but is ready for a change.
You would be part of a team where we manage all aspects of our client’s telecommunications across all types of services including but not limited to local, LD, data, VoIP, Wireless, and cloud services. We provide a cost reduction and review of all of our client’s telecom expenses and are looking for an expert to manage our client’s business wireless accounts.
- Review and audit of wireless telecom invoices
- Creating Rate Plan Analysis and optimizations for our business clients.
- Correcting, reducing and negotiating telecom expenses.
- Creating custom reports.
- Processing moves, adds, changes, upgrades, technology migrations for all of our clients’ telecommunications services when requested
- Vendor escalations
- Managing special projects for various clients related to their telecom services
- Management of client’s telecom service providers.
- 2 Years-experience in resolving billing issues, conducting contract negotiations, and customer retention with a telecommunications provider in wireless.
- Experience with putting together RPA’s for businesses.
- Experience in wireless services with an understanding of other core competency areas (Local, Long Distance, Data, Wireless, VoIP)
- The ability to work in a team of consultants.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage many projects at once.
- The ability to build and maintain vendor relationships
- Requires knowledge of and the ability to use computer software such as MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and Outlook)